Woodpecker Implant Motor - Implant X
Implant X physiodispenser from brand Woodpecker, a renowned brand in China. Woodpecker DTE is dedicated to manufacturing advanced dental equipment with high durability and reliability. Woodpecker coheres to the principle of improved quality, core technology R&D, and the availability of cost-effective dental equipment.
DTE Implant X is an implant micromotor with improved precision for dental implant placement with greater strength and enhanced safety features. Tooth replacement with a great success rate requires considerable skill that is a very technique-sensitive procedure. In this case, the outstanding quality of Woodpecker Implant Motor makes it the first choice for every dentist.
Uses of Woodpecker Implant X:
It is used for placing dental implants in the alveolar bone of the maxilla and mandible providing the dentist a controlled speed and torque to increase the accuracy.
Key Features of Dental Implant X:
- Implant contra-angle handpiece and the motor increases the dentist's comfort by reducing the hand-fatigue.
- Noiseless high-quality Swiss motor imported that is comfortable for the patient and reduce the anxiety.
- Imported GRW Ball Bearings from Germany increased efficiency & durability of contra-angle handpiece.
- Large 7” colored touch screen with glass interface for clear visibility on the screen during an oral surgical procedure.
- External mute water peristaltic pump that is compatible with disposable water tubing's.
- Multi-functional foot control to allow the dentist for aseptic operations.
- 8-step guiding tool for easy operation by the dental professional.
- A device use for tooth polishing, finishing, trimming, cavity & endodontic biomechanical preparation etc.
- Easy control over light, water spray, and forward/reverse function make it perfect to place dental implants.
- Beep sound when the reverse function is active, warns the user to take extra precautions.
- Constant speed and excellent cutting efficiency by using 1:5 red ring handpiece
- Both Optic/Non-Optic in the same device (light control on screen)
- Motor Speed range: 300 – 2,00,000 rpm (differs as per gear ratio)
- Max handpiece Speed (20:1 gear ratio): 2,000 rpm
- Torque Range (20:1 handpiece): 5 – 80 Ncm
- Max Pump Output: 110 ml/min
- Unit Dimensions: 276mm*267mm*110mm
- Motor Dimensions: φ 23.4mm*L91mm
- Motor weight: 140gm
- Power Supply: AC220V 50/60Hz
- Available Gears: 20:1, 16:1, 27:1, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:5
Instructions of DTE Implant X:
Connect the power cable and the foot control cable on the backside of the unit. Connect the motor with the cord with the main unit by matching the red dot on the unit. Place the saline holder on the provided notch and attach the saline bottle. Attach the handpiece with the motor and the saline irrigation tubing with the handpiece through the external pump. Now switch on the device. Choose the program, change the speed and torque as per the implant system (IF REQUIRED), attach the drill and now the unit is ready for implanting procedure.