Woodpecker DTE LUX-V Digital Advanced LED Light Cure Unit
Woodpecker DTE Lux V light Cure unit, a sleek light cure unit with a better sense of hand. The dentist experiences total freedom of movement in dental work. The specific stylish and compact unit fits any user-technique, offering a stable grip from multiple angles, and their compact size provides a perfect weight balance. It speeds up the dental restoration and solidifies the restorative material placed on teeth.
- It is ambidextrous, suitable for dental professionals with both right- & left-hand operation.
- Large Capacity battery, that can be used for 300 times (10s) when fully charged.
- No effect on curing of the composite in battery consumption with a stand-by time of 20 days.
- More reliable Woodpecker Lux V battery without any explosion and CE Certification.
- Constant light output without any effect on the curing when power remains less.
- High Quality light Hood that protects the eyes from macular degeneration and other harmful injuries.
- Dimensions- 263mm×31mm×23.5mm
- Weight- 85gms
- Power input- AC 240V/ 50Hz
- 3 Modes
- Working Voltage- 4.2 – 4.5 V
- Electric Current- 0.7 Amp
- Battery Capacity- 1400 mAH
- Wavelength- 470nm
- Time Setting- 0-20 sec
- Intensity- 1000mW/c㎡-1200mW/c㎡
Woodpecker Light Cure Unit Lux V Usage Instructions:
Switch on the POWER button. Press the MODE to select the mode, Press the TIME. To set the time. Now the device is ready for curing.