Woodpecker Apex Locator - DPEX V
- 97.71% accurate than the conventional radiography method. It locates the apical constriction in a 3D structure then the 2D image & also the error in handling method can easily be omitted.
- 6th generation apex locator that can measure the accurate working length in presence of blood, pus, residual pulp or saliva etc.
- Multi-frequency impedance technology that can be able to measure precisely irrespective of the tooth type.
- File clip, hook, file probe can be easily Autoclavable to avoid cross-contamination.
- More stable & stronger anti-interference ability with the newly upgraded algorithm.
- Clear LCD multicolor display for improved visibility & easy recognition of the file inside the canal through sound.
Multi-color 4.5” LCD display
Main unit weight
138mm x 77mm x 107mm
- In paedo patients
- In patients with pacemakers or other implanted electrical device
- Patients with metal allergy
Operational Instructions of Woodpecker Apex Locator 5:
Connect the main unit with the measuring wire. One end of the wire connects the file clip and the other ends connect the hook. Hang the hook in the patient’s mouth and attach the file in the file clip to complete the circuit as the measurement depends on the electrical resistance. Switch on the device and set the measuring distance (0.0 to 0.5). Then insert the file with the file clip inside the canal. The more the file approaches the apex, the sound will change and the color will differ in the display.