WiFi IntraOral Camera
WiFi IntraOral camera has been designed to offer you a better view of the anatomic structures of the patient while allowing you to take clear case pictures. It is equipped with the LED lighting system, through which you can take multiple high quality intraoral images. It enables the dentist to clearly see enlarged images of the surface of the tooth, gingival health, other minute details inside the oral cavity. It also facilitates the dentist to properly interact and encourage the patient for the dental treatment by educating about the dental disease. The intraoral camera wifi is a useful tool for maintaining independent practice, while at the same time, it is suited for research purposes and inter – professional treatment planning.
- It has a compact and appealing design, which will be highly accepted by the patient.
- It is very light in weight and compact design with easy to operate.
- The camera offers two-way functions allowing both photo and video options, from which, you can select depending on the need of the case. You need to select the photo mode for taking case pictures, and the video mode for obtaining a clear view of the oral cavity while planning the treatment.
- The device is compatible with 4 users at the same time having iPhone and Android devices including smart phone, laptop screen, computer or even a display monitor with a stable WiFi connection.
- The WiFi camera also offers the real – time watching feature, wherein, the view of the patient’s oral cavity is displayed on an LCD screen. You can connect and place this LCD screen alongside the arm of the dental chair to allow a view of the intraoral structure to the patient.
- Light Source: 6 pcs white LED light
- Dimming: 5 Brightness Adjustment
- Focus Range: 10 mm to 50 mm
- Available Distance: More than 30 Metres
- Photography Angle: 105 °
- Working Time: 140 minutes
- Battery Capacity: 2100 mA / h
Pixel: 1 MP
Wifi Intraoral Dental Camera Usage Instructions:
You simply need to connect the Wireless WiFi intraoral camera to
your viewing device and select your mode (photo or video).