VMAX Suction Unit (450, 1250, 1450)
Vmax wet-line suction system, a valuable addition to your dental chair for high suction performance and maintenance of hygiene in the dental clinic. It is highly preferred by dental professionals across the globe because of its high tech design and noise reduction feature. If you are looking for a suction system that can be easily programmed with your existing dental chair, the VMAX system will be a valuable addition to your dental practice.
Using the VMAX suction system during restorative, periodontal and oral surgical procedures, you will be able to have a better intraoral view of the structures since it leaves behind a clean and dry surface.
- A high-quality product based on frequency conversion technology to adjust the flow according to the chair that is actually being used in the dental clinic.
- The VMAX Suction Machine has a high suction power and an excellent aspiration power.
- Its internal noise reduction system allows you to have a greater focus on the procedure while at the same time it helps in reducing patient’s anxiety associated with the use of high – noise products
- It is a stable and concentrated device, which will offer you a consistent vacuum pressure throughout the dental procedure
- It is compatible with all dental chairs.
|Max Pumping (L/min)||500|
|Vacuum Degree (KPa)||-13|
|Suitable Chairs||Up to 2|
VMAX Suction Units Usage Instructions
- The suction system is connected with the dental chair for the aspiration of blood, saliva, and other bodily fluids through a pipe.
- The suction pipe is then connected with the sewage system for the drainage.
- Maximum care is taken not to use L bend as it may reduce the aspiration capacity of the suction.