UV Chamber prevent cross contaminations from patient to patient during a dental
procedure or oral examination. As of now, dentistry is being listed as the
highest risk occupation due to Covid-19, to keep patients contamination-free,
the instruments used should be kept sterilized for a longer duration. It is a
device that is used to keep the reusable dental instruments sterilized for a
longer period without any growth of microbes. Dental UV
Chamber is based on Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation and
works by the shortest wavelength of the Ultraviolet Light i.e. UV-C of 254 nm
for effective disinfection.
- Easy “Plug n Play” installation and no annual maintenance charges.
- Door switch Interlock system for the safety and prevention of exposure to the ultraviolet light.
- Easy to operate the system
- Stainless steel (SS304) to make it rust proof.
- Phillips UV-C tube
with a life of more than 8000 hours that are very durable and lasts for
- No of trays:12
- Chamber Dimension: 300 X 190 X 510mm
- 1 no of Phillips UV-C Tube: 8W power
- Power Supply: 220V 50H