Tornado Contra Angle Handpiece
Tornado Contra Angle Handpiece that is designed to promote more skilled user comfort and to greatly minimize operational duration for their patients. With the revolutionary approach, it is easier to enter such inaccessible and hard to see locations, thereby improving efficiency and shortening processes, making it possible to obtain results with greater precision and accuracy.
Uses of Tornado Contra Angle Handpiece:
· Finishing & polishing of restorations
· Finishing & Polishing of crowns
· Polishing after oral prophylaxis with rubber cups
· Intuitive technology with integrated architecture
· Excellent durability and enhanced reliability
· High-quality Stainless-steel body that prevents slipping of handpiece during operation
· Comfortable grip
· Easily replicable Contra Angle Cartridge for uninterrupted work
· Light-weighted to prevent hand fatigue and helps the dentist to perform long dental procedures
· Autoclavable at 135 degrees C for maintenance of hygiene.
- Low Speed: 1:1 gear ratio handpiece
- Maximum Speed: 40,000 rpm
- Latch Type
Instructions Of Contra Angle Handpiece For Dental Use:
Tornado Contra angle low-speed handpiece is attached with the air
motor or micromotor, then it is ready to use.