Gnatus Bioclave Autoclave - 21 L with Water Distiller
N class autoclave of Gnatus, a Brazilian company that is committed to creating the best working environment for the health workers by providing the most reliable & durable equipment. Gnatus Bioclave 21ltr comes with innovative design & praiseworthy functionality. It is equipped with all the safety features to make this autoclave one of the best in the market.
Key Features For Gnatus Bioclave Autoclave:
- The assurance of Biosafety makes it more reliable.
- Silicon ring in the door with great flexibility and heat resistance ensures proper sealing of the door during the sterilization cycle.
- Injected aluminum coated stainless steel door with SS304 quality stainless steel keeps it rustproof and make it durable.
- The simple control panel makes it easy to operate.
- Glass wool internal thermal insulation prevents loss of heat during the sterilization cycle.
- Thermo-switch to prevent the excess elevation of temperature within the chamber.
- The safety system against accidental door opening makes it secured to use.
- N class autoclave with the dry cycle for dryer solid unwrapped instruments to use.
- Automatic deaeration for uniform & constant temperature inside the chamber during the sterilization cycle.
- Capacity- 21L
- Operation Temperature- 128ºC ±5 (123 to 133ºC)
- Chamber’s Depth- 45 cm
- Dimension - 43.5 cm width x 41.0 height x 58.0 cm deep
- Water consumption- 350 - 380ml
- Net weight- 30 Kg
- Sterilization Time- 16 minutes
- Complete cycle- 60 minutes
- Drying Time- 30 minutes
- Connect the energy plug to the socket.
- Raise the door latch; push it to the left and open.
- Pour 350ml of distilled water inside the chamber using a dosing cup.
- Put unwrapped solid instruments on the tray and place inside the autoclave.
- Close the autoclave door for the sterilization process to start.
- For drying mode, the autoclave door must be kept ajar and during this time touching inside the chamber is prohibited to avoid unwanted accidents or burns.
- After drying mode, 3 beeps will be emitted and a green indicator will be on.
- Then the instrument's trays can be removed from the chamber using a tray holder.