About Sterilization Equipment
Dental practitioners face a significant challenge in their daily dental practice: retaining or increasing profitability while ensuring that patient safety remains the primary concern. Sterilization Equipment in dentistry is an important step to eradicate the microorganisms from the reusable dental instruments that are potentially contaminated with the saliva, blood or other bodily fluids during dental procedures.
- Disinfection: Disinfection is the destruction by physical or chemical means of pathogenic and other types of microorganisms, but not usually all microbial forms i.e. bacterial spores.
- Sterilization: Sterilization means the destruction of all life forms including fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spores, plasmodium etc. By destroying microorganisms, the purpose of sterilization is to split the chain of possible cross-infection between patients.
- Asepsis: It refers to the absence of disease-causing microorganisms.
- Decontamination: It is the mechanism of keeping an article or surface free from the risk of contaminants.
Sterilization Equipment Price List
|Type Of Dental 3D Printer Equipment||BDD Special Price||Max Price|
|Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner 3 Ltr||₹9,700/piece||₹10,000/piece|
|Fomos Aqua Water Distiller, Dental and Multipurpose use||₹6,700/piece||₹7,500/piece|
|Gnatus Bioclave Autoclave - 21 L with Water Distiller||₹59,999/piece||₹68,000/piece|
|Runyes Autoclave - Class B (FENG 23 ltr) with Water Distiller||₹115,000/piece||₹125,000/piece|
|Unicorn Ultraviolet chamber with 12 SS trays||₹7,000/piece||₹7,700/piece|
- Prevents the growth of diseases: Dental reusable instruments are contaminated with microorganisms, so sterilization prevents the growth of diseases by killing the microorganisms.
- Prevents the spread of diseases: Due to sterilization, the spread of infection from person to person is ceased.
- Prevents retreatment: If the unsterilized instruments are used for a treatment, it may lead to several complications which will require retreatment.
Steps To Achieve Effective Dental Instrument Sterilization
For effective infection control inside the dental clinic, the following steps are followed:
- Cleaning of the instruments: After using the instruments inside a patient’s mouth, the instruments become contaminated. The first step to infection control is Cleaning of the instruments properly under tap water.
- Disinfection of the instruments: After proper cleaning of the instruments, the instruments are places in a Dental Ultrasonic Cleaner with disinfection solution, which will remove the debris from the inaccessible areas of the instruments through ultrasonic vibration along with that disinfect the instruments and make them ready for the next process.
- Packaging of instruments: After disinfection, the instruments are properly packed in specific pouches and sealed in a dental sealing machine, so that the sterilization of the instruments will be maintained and the instruments remain safe inside the pouch.
- Dental Sterilization of instruments: All the instruments are sterilized inside steam sterilizer or an autoclave, that make the instruments contamination free and safe to use for next dental procedure. The autoclave use steam or moist heat to sterilize the instruments and make them free from all disease-causing microorganisms.
- Preservation of Sterilized instruments: After the instruments are sterilized properly, the instruments are stored inside an UV Chamber, which prevents the growth of any bacteria, virus, fungi on the instruments and maintains the sterility of the instruments for longer duration.
After all these steps are properly followed, the dental instruments are ready to be used for further dental treatment.
Autoclave Sterilization: An Autoclave Sterilization is a pressurized device that uses steam or moist heat in high temperature (around 121C) and pressure for specific time to effectively kill all bacteria, virus, fungi, spores, moulds etc. from the surface of the instrument.
Anticipating and controlling infection is the key purpose of these safety protocols. The welfare of the patients and workers employed in the same dental clinic is entrusted to the dental professionals. In this way they should prepare a systematic procedure to minimize the transmission of pollution and to create safe air for their patients and workers.
All these Dental sterilization equipment's are available online in best dental deals in best prices for the dental professionals to buy and get a hassle-free delivery anywhere in India.
A range of affordable Ultrasonic Scaler, Autoclave and UV Chamber Sterilization equipment is included in our list. To protect patients and provide the highest quality of dental treatment, these effective and reliable instruments are important. Since we sell new and refurbished equipment to sterilize your instruments without damaging them, a model that fits your needs and budget is easy to find. You can search the sterilization equipment fit for your clinic from the list available in our Best Dental Deals.