Star Dental Chair with Overhead Delivery Unit
Star Dental Chair, a highly demanded programmable chair that offers a modern look and design for upgrading your dental practice. It has advanced features like the assistant arm and overhead delivery unit for ease of operation.
You can select from different available colors for use within your dental settings. The Star Dental chair is a budget-friendly product, which offers multiple advanced features at a reasonable price.
Key Features of Star Dental Chair with Overhead Delivery Unit:
- High quality acrylic base with dual heavy-duty DC motors that are anti-slippery and prevents rusting and stain-free.
- Has multi-functional foot control with
1 round switch for the chair movement
2 independent switches for air and water sprays
- Dual the program features:
Pre – set working position
A zero position that can be customized by you according to your height and that of your dental stool
- An overhead delivery unit that provides easy operation to the dentist and prevent the risk of handpiece breakage.
- Pneumatic locking Arm to prevent unnecessary movements
- Wide instrument tray for keeping all the instruments
- Cotton holder
- Feather the touch control panel that has switches for all the controls of the chair
- 3 – way syringe point
- 3 air rotor points along with a pressure gauze
- An extra holder
- A movable assistant arm, easy for four-handed dentistry
- Feather – touch panel for all chair controls
- 2 suction points: high vac suction and low vac suction
- 3 – way syringe
- Extra holder water unit that has an option for warm water necessary for rinsing during the procedure, and very comfortable for patients with dentinal hypersensitivity.
It also comes with a 90-degree movable spittoon for easy reach of the patient to spit and enhance the patient’s comfort.
- Programmable water flow within the cup filler
- Right arm movable for easy entry and exit of the patient
- Has soft, cushioned seamless upholstery for patient relaxation during the procedure
- Sensor – based 4 LED Lights offering the light of variable intensity like high, medium and low as per the requirement by the dentist.
220 – 230V
6.25 * 3 ft
8,000 – 20,000 Lux
Operational Instructions Of Star Dental Chair:
The dental chair is installed as per the site planning by the service engineer with all the connection i.e. electricity, drainage, water inlet, air inlet etc.