Sprintray Pro Desktop 3D Printer
Sprint Ray pro, a USA based company for the 3D printers when it comes for the usage of printers.
It is fast, accurate and easy. It is an IN-OFFICE Chair side 3D printer for the manufacturing unmatched through high accuracy and high flexibility. It is a user-friendly 3D printer where dental professional can easily use the printer with the software. When it comes for the speed it is up to 3 inches per hour. With the help of bigger built platform, it can proceed with the 20 models at same time for more faster production.
Key points for Sprint Ray Pro 3D Printer:
· 405nm LED Projector - To meet better intensity and accuracy Sprint ray has redefined their projector with the high intensity light which evenly spread across the built surface for the accurate print.
· Faster printer (3inch/hour)- With the larger built platform and high speed of the printer it can make more dental prosthesis which is faster and accurate.
· Open Source – Open system 3D printer for the more acceptance by the dental professional. Dental professional can choose from the different company resin for better acceptance. Approx. 50 resin to choose from Company like Nextdent, bego, Dentra, Drive etc. are certified for resin.
· 95 microns accuracy- with the 95 microns accuracy Sprint ray pro is suitable for the dental office printer with the better accuracy and the speed of prints.
- Printing Technology:
1. Mask image projection
2. Stereolithography (SLA), Digital light Processing (DLP)
3. Direct Peel Mechanism
4. Manual Resin Filling
5. Easily Removable Supports
- Printing Volume: 7.1” ´ 4” ´ 8” (18.2cm ´ 10.2cm ´ 20cm)
- Layer Thickness Options: 50 microns, 100 microns
- Minimum feature size: 95 microns
- Print Speed: up to 2in/hour @ 100 microns1in/hour @ 50 microns
· Resin Curing Unit:
- Sprint Ray custom built 1080P FHD projector
- Texas instruments DLP Chip
- 405nm LED
- LED-Based light source
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime
Resin Tank: 500ml capacity
Vacuum formed protective coverUp to 50 liters extended lifetime
Connectivity: 5GHz Wi-Fi Chipset
Direct Ad-Hoc Mode via Wi-Fi b/g/n
Local network via Wi-Fi b/g/n
Local network via Ethernet cable
Printer Control: 7” touch screen with direct print via USB Port
Unit Dimensions: (W´ D ´ H) 14” ´ 16” ´ 20”
35cm ´ 40cm ´ 50cm
(W´ D ´ H) (When Open) 14” ´ 20” ´ 24”
35cm ´ 50cm ´ 61cm
Shipping Size & Weight:
1. 20” ´ 20” ´ 22” – 40lb
2. 53cm ´ 53cm ´ 58cm – 18kg