Biolase Soft Tissue Laser - iLase
Best Dental Deals offer iLase, a soft tissue diode laser from a very renowned brand from the USA i.e. Biolase that is widely accepted by every dentist due to its excellent functionality and high durability. It is the world’s leading manufacturer that allows for various dental surgical procedures with minimum invasion utilizing a patented diode laser system.
iLase diode laser is designed for any dentist with the use of superior technology. The modern and innovative iLase gives dental professionals an amazing experience for its compact design without foot control or cord.
iLase uses a solid diode laser to produce infrared radiation that is invisible guided by an aiming beam for precise surgical performance. The energy is transmitted via eZTip, a fiber-optic tip to the operation site. Various tips are available for various dental surgical procedures that allow the dentist flexible operations.
Uses of iLase Dental Soft Tissue Laser:
• Excisional & Incisional Biopsies
• Exposure of unerupted tooth
• Frenectomy or frenotomy
• Gingivectomy and gingivoplasty
• Incision and drainage of abscess
• Periodontal procedures e.g. curettage, removal of necrosed or inflamed tissue from the periodontal pocket, sulcular debridement, etc.
• Soft tissue crown lengthening
• Tissue retraction for impression
Key Features of Soft Tissue Laser in Dentistry:
• Finger switch laser actuation makes it easy to use the device for the dentist.
• Factory loaded pre-set, most commonly used soft tissue surgical procedures to increase the dentist’s comfort.
• Battery operated that makes it a portable device.
• 940nm superior diode wavelength for faster and precise cutting along with better coagulation.
• Comfort Pulse, a distinctive feature that enhances patient comfort as it prevents overtemperature of surrounding tissues and reduces the risk of “Tissue Charring”.
• User-friendly display for clear visibility of the procedures.
• Bendable, disposable tips with multiple diameters and length allow ease of use.
• Laser Classifications: Class IV
• Medium: AlGaInAs semiconductor diode
• Wavelength: 940 ± 10nm
• Max Power Output: 0-3.0W max CW/ 0-5.0 Peak Power
• Power Accuracy: ± 20%
• Power Modes: Continuous, Pulse Modulation
• Fiber Tips Diameter: 200µm, 300 µm, 400µm
• Pulse Duration: 0.1 ms – 1 ms
• Pulse Interval: 0.2 ms – 1 ms
• Nominal Ocular Hazard Distance: 2.61 meters
Operational Instructions Of Biolase Soft Tissue Laser:
Turn on the iLase by installing the battery. The iLase Welcome Screen is displayed. When PLEASE ENTER KEY appears, there is a progression bar shown for 3 seconds. Triple-click the selector switch (rapidly press three times) to advance to the next screen, Procedures Menu. The SELECT PROCEDURE screen will appear once the key is properly entered. When you have selected a procedure by pressing the selector switch, the Tip Initiation screen will appear. After two seconds, the system will enter Ready mode and the laser will be ready for firing by pressing on the rubber grip to initiate the tip. After completing the initiation of the tip, press down the selector switch to start the procedure using the selected pre-sets.