Small Clinical Equipment
Various types of dental equipment would be required to complete a dental clinic setup, whether it is constructing a new dental practice or updating an existing practice or extending the practice with additional operatories, small dental equipment's play a vital role. It may include various types of equipment's i.e. dental restorations, infection control devices, various utility, motors for driving handpieces etc. These equipment's are needed to provide effortless treatment to patients. We have the list of small clinical equipment's, starting from basic to technologically advanced ones, those are designed to make the dentist’s work easier.
The Small Clinical Dental Equipment's Includes:
- Rotary Equipment: Rotary Dental equipment consist of micromotors, air motor. This help in carrying out the trimming, polishing etc.
- Bleaching Machine: Bleaching Machine help in tooth whitening process in dental clinic.
- Utility Equipment: Dental utility equipment include utility trays, TFT clamps etc. to hold the monitor or TFT plates or scaler etc. with the dental chair.
- X-ray viewer: These small devices play a vital role in diagnosis or treatment plan as it helps in proper visibility of the x-ray film during diagnosis.
- Surgical Loupes: A Dental surgical loupe is equipped with magnification lenses for closer view to the tooth structure.
- Amalgamator: Amalgamator is used for mixing the capsule with high frequency for homogenous mixture, for restoration processes.
- Sealing machines: In a dental clinic prior to sterilization, the dental instruments need to be packed in a pouch, these pouches can be sealed using the Dental Sealing Machines that also maintains the sterility of the instruments.
All these small dental clinical equipment's are available online in a very competitive price to enhance the productivity of the dentist and help the dental professional to work in a smarter way.