Runyes Sea 16L N Autoclave
Runyes N class Autoclave Sea 16L is designed for the sterilization of solid unwrapped instruments. It is a non vacuum sterilizer which evacuates the air out of the chamber by thermodynamic air displacement. It is a front loading autoclave with safety features which makes it fit for small spaces.
Key features of Runyes Sea 16-N Dental steam sterilizer:
- Digital display of temperature for easy visualization during sterilization cycle
- Easy to operate due to user friendly control panel
- Easily replaceable gaskets with excellent durability
- Imported Italy Sirai valve - a specialized solenoid valve for proper maintenance of steam during sterilization cycle
- Temperature selection option for user friendly operation
- Temperature deviation is less than 0.5ᴼC
- More efficient heating of heating element due to high power
- Capacity: 16L
- Chamber material: SS304
- Power: 1800W
- Voltage: 220V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Temperature selection: 121ᴼC, 134ᴼC
- Sterilization time: 20 min - 121ᴼC
6 min - 134ᴼC
- Dimensions: 440mm × 575mm × 370mm
- Connect the energy plug to the socket and switch on the power button
- Open the door and pour in 350ml of water inside the chamber using a dosing cup
- Put unwrapped solid instruments on the trays and place inside the chamber
- Close the door and select temperature on the control panel, then start the sterilization cycle.
- After sterilization cycle, 3 beep sounds will come.
- Wait for the depressurization and remove the instruments tray using tray holder.