Runyes Class N Autoclave - QI 16L
Runyes N class Autoclave - QI 16L is
designed for the sterilization of solid unwrapped instruments. It is a
nonvacuum sterilizer which evacuates the air out of the chamber by
thermodynamic air displacement. N Autoclave is a
front-loading autoclave with safety features which makes it fit for small
Key Features For N Class Autoclave:
- Digital display of temperature for easy visualization during the sterilization cycle.
- Easy to operate due to the user-friendly control panel.
- Easy to clean gaskets make it more durable.
- Easily replaceable gaskets when damaged.
- Imported Italy Sirai valve - a specialized solenoid valve for proper maintenance of steam during the sterilization cycle.
- Temperature selection option for user-friendly operation.
- Temperature the deviation is less than 0.5ᴼC.
- More efficient heating of heating elements due to high power.
20 min - 121ᴼC, 6 min - 134ᴼC
440mm × 575mm × 370mm
Usage Instructions for N-Type Autoclave:
- Connect the energy plug to the socket and switch on the power button.
- Open the door and pour in 350ml of water inside the chamber using a dosing cup.
- Put unwrapped solid instruments on the trays and place them inside the chamber.
- Close the door and select temperature on the control the panel then starts the sterilization cycle.
- After the sterilization cycle, 3 beep sounds will come.
- Wait for the depressurization and remove the instrument tray using a tray holder.