NSK VARIOSURG 3 OPTIC - PIEZOSURGERY UNIT
NSK Variosurg3 piezosurgery unit from NSK, Japan. NSK is renowned brand worldwide for its high durable and reliable products with outstanding performance that help dental professional to carry out treatment in a smarter way. Wattage is not merely a component that determines ultrasonic surgery's cutting performance and success. For handling high power and cutting efficiency, the power factor between the frequency of the three components, control unit, hand-piece vibration characteristics, and tip design is important. This device helps to balance these three components of the piezosurgery unit for an effective performance in dental surgical procedures. Strong & Effective Cutting by Feedback and Auto-Tune Feature
Feedback Function: This function keeps track of the performance parameters of the ultrasonic system during operation. At the same time, the power output is controlled to optimise the power level depending on the operation.
Auto-Tuning function: The oscillating frequency is controlled automatically to ensure that the set output values are always correctly transmitted at the tip to maintain ideal vibration.
Key Features Of NSK VARIOSURG 3 OPTIC:
- Major power boost with selectable BURST mode for surgical operations.
- 3 Modes (SURG, ENDO, PERIO)
- 9 Programs (SURG x 5, ENDO x 2, PERIO x 2)
- Adjustable LED Light Intensity
- Automatic cleaning mode
- Dynamic Synergy link feature with NSK Surgic PRO Implant motor
- 2 LED handpieces with 2-meter cord
- Basic H-S - Kit: 6 Tips (H -SG1, SG3, SG5, SG6D, SG7D, SG11 & Tip Holder)
- Handpiece stand, Irrigation tube (5 pcs) & other accessories
- Application: Bone surgery, Sinus lifts, Extraction, Implant site preparation, retrograde endo, Apical surgery, Ridge augmentation, Alveoloplasty etc.
- Frequency: 28 – 32 kHz
- Irrigation flow rate: 10 – 80 mL/min
- Dimension: W265 X D220 X H100 (mm)
- Power supply: AC120V or 230V 50/60Hz
- Maximum output 25 W
- Multifunctional foot control (FC-78)
- Sterilization cassette
- Firstly, confirm that the Irrigation Tube is correctly connected to the Coolant Solution Pack, the Irrigation Pump and the Handpiece.
- Turn ON (-side) the Power Switch.
- Select the Program No. – Use PROGRAM key. Adjust the Power Level – Use POWER key.
- Adjust the Coolant Flow Level – Use COOLANT key.
- Adjust the Handpiece illumination intensity
- Select the Burst Output Level – Use BURST key. (In SURG Mode only).
- The Tip will commence vibrating when the ON-OFF Foot Control button is depressed.
- Now the Variosurg3 ready to operate for Surgery.