NSK SG20 Implant Handpiece
NSK SG20 Handpiece for all precise surgical applications like Oral & Maxillofacial surgery and dental Implant surgery. It provides clinicians with optimum comfort and versatility. NSK S-Max SG20 Handpiece is ISO-E type and it provides reliable and accurate torque with a capacity to take high load even at low speed.
- During Operations: The lightweight SG20 Implant handpiece reduces the stress on the hands and its increased hardness also enhances its potential for autoclave sterilization.
- Push Button Chuck enables for easy bur/drill insertion and removal to save the dentist’s time. This bur lock mechanism retains the bur/drill even when a large load is applied.
- The SG20 NSK handpiece design provides excellent grip and superb access to the operating site with modern comfortable designed and a well-balanced body of stainless steel.
- Double Sealing System: This efficiently avoids the intrusion of blood and other body fluids into the head of the NSK SG20 Implant Handpiece, that ensures its durability.
- External & Internal Irrigation: It is used during
different surgical procedures to enhance the cooling effect on the living
tissues and prevent tissue necrosis.
- Gear Ratio- 20:1
- Body- Stainless Steel
- Max Speed- 2000 rpm
- Max Torque- 80 Ncm
- Warranty- 6 months