NSK Physiodispenser Surgic Pro Optic
NSK Surgic Pro implant motor from NSK. NSK provides state-of-the-art technology to significantly improve clinical efficiency. Surgic Pro is small, lightweight and strong to offer all professionals need in a reliable way. The control unit features a professional touch, including a large LCD backlight panel with high visibility and simple control buttons to provide a safer and more user-friendly working environment. NSK LEDs produce natural daylight quality light to illuminate the treatment area, allowing for more accurate surgery and reduced operating times. Since they do not heat up and are long lasting, the lights increase security. Memorises eight different implant system. The Surgic Pro stores eight separate implant systems and a total of 64 programmes. This is particularly helpful when using two or more brands of implants. The proprietary Advanced Handpiece Calibration (AHC) from NSK guarantees the right torque value required for particular treatments. Due to friction between bearings and contra-angle gear, there is usually a slight misalignment between pre-set and actual torque values.
Key Features of NSK Surgic Pro:
- Both Optic/ Non optic Handpiece as per requirement.
- Up to 80 Ncm powerful torque.
- Illuminated display for greater visibility.
- Flexible speed control between 200 ~ 40,000 min-1.
- Optic / Non-Optic Brushless micromotor with the lowest noise and vibration level.
- User-friendly simple operation.
- Up to 8 User-programmable preset memories.
- Hands-free operation via a foot control unit.
- Powered with advanced handpiece calibration.
- Autoclavable handpiece.
- 8 x 8 Implant programs.
- Light power: Over 32,000 LUX (LED Micromotor).
- Max. output / Max. Torque: 210 W / 80 Ncm.
- Power supply: AC120V / 230V, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Max. pump output: 75 mL/ min.
- Dimensions: W265 x D220 x H100 (mm).
- With an SG20 handpiece (Non-Optic).
- X-SG20L handpiece (Optic).
Instructions of NSK Surgic AP :
Attach the power cable to the backside of the device and the foot control cable. Link the motor to the cord by matching the red dot on the unit with the main unit. On the given notch, position the saline holder and attach the saline container. Connect the handpiece via the external pump with the motor and the saline irrigation tubing with the handpiece. Turn on the device now. Pick the software, adjust the implant system's speed and torque (IF REQUIRED), mount the drill, and now the device is ready for the implant procedure.