Share your thoughts with other customers
NSK NLX Nano Micro-motor With S-Max M95L Contra Angle Handpiece
- New generation micro-motor with air turbine system and 180° Vector control assures smooth and step-less control over the entire speed range
- 25% shorter and 20% lighter than conventional micromotor with 32000 LUX LED illumination power
- Can be repeatedly autoclaved up to 135° C with an autoclave plug and motor cap.
- Brushless micromotor gives Maintainance free long life as no need to replace the brush.
- Includes M95L optic Handpiece with 1:5 gear ratio for speed up to 2 lac RPM for multiple uses
Vendor : Unicorn
Technology & Function:
Wider Clinical Application: NLX nano covers a wide speed range and is compatible with your existing optic and non-optic contra-angles. Combined with a wide range of contra-angles, it covers a speed range of 100 - 200,000 min-1, to make it suitable for any application.
Miniaturization & Weight Saving: NLX nano has been designed to reduce weight by 20% and size by more than 25% compared with the current NSK micromotor and offers the same speed range as the current brushless NSK clinical micromotors.
Improved Balance of Motor and Instrument: The overall length of the instrument and NLX nano micromotor is almost the same as the length of air turbines and couplings, thus enabling practitioners to use contra-angles and NLX nano micromotors just like the use of air turbines.
- Speed : 2,000-40,000 min-1
- Max Torque: 3.4 Ncm
- Rated Input: AC 28 V 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: W 127 x D 149 x H 54 mm
- Weight: 517 g
- NLX nano U (Control Unit)
- NLX nano (Motor)
- NLX CD (Cord)
- NLAC (AC Adaptor) 120 V or 230 V
- S-Max M95L Contra Angle Handpiece
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & Reviews
More from NSK