Share your thoughts with other customers
NSK iPex II next generation Digital Advanced Apex Locator
- 4th generation apex locator for high precision working length determination in any condition dry or wet
- Stylish compact body with 3 color LCD display for easy handling & excellent visibility
- 3 different alert sounds for the location of the file inside the canal to measure the working length accurately
- Audible warning system to prevent over instrumentation & auto shut off for long battery life when not in use
- Very user-friendly operation interface, energy-saving & low operation cost.
Using the results of numerous clinical trials and verification tests as a base, NSK created SmartLogic, a next-generation Apex Locator compatible with diverse tooth forms, and that provides superior accuracy in detecting the root apex. At the biologically crucial root apex - the Zone of Precision - the iPexII is able to provide a clear, accurate image of the file tip’s location on its LCD panel.
1. When the file is inserted into the root canal, a bar graph displays its progress, with the bar’s position reflecting the position of the file as it descends.
2. As the tip of the file approaches the root apex (0.5~) the bar graph turns blue, and the audio alert sound increases in pitch and speeds up in tempo to notify the user that the file is entering the Zone of Precision.
3. When the tip of the file reaches the minor apical diameter, the bar graph display reads 0.0, and the alert sound changes to a continuous tone.
4. If the tip of the file goes past the apex, the unit issues a fast and continuous alert sound while the word APEX appears in red and OA (Over Apex) is displayed in blue.
Stylish & Compact Body
Lightweight and with a base just 6 cm in diameter, the iPex can quickly be set up and used in virtually any environment. The LCD panel is pitched at the ideal angle that allows clinicians to easily and without distraction monitor conditions ensuring safe and smooth root canal procedures.
- Control Unit
- iPexII Probe (1.8 m)
- iPexII File Clip (3 pcs.)
- Lip Hook (3 pcs.)
- AAA Manganese Dry Batteries (3 pcs.)
- iPexII Tester
- Power Supply: For 1.5 V AAA (LR03 or R03) Batteries
- Continuous Use: Appx. 60 Hours
- Dimensions: W 60 x D 60 x H 86 mm
- Weight: 76 g (Unit without Batteries)
Ratings & Reviews
NSK Dyna-LED High Speed Air Rotor Hand-Piece (Mini Head 2 Hole)Special Price ₹32,450.00 Regular Price ₹35,000.00