NSK FX Plus With ARV Handpiece
In modern dental practises, the New FX Plus high- speed handpiece with 30W & ARV technology has been improved in quality to meet the requirement of the dental professionals. The new equipped technology of ARV (Anti-retraction Valve) helps to prevent reverse flow of debris into the hand-piece thus avoiding cross contamination through water. With the combination of NSK's air turbine simulation technologies, FX Plus is significantly more efficient than its successors. This new model boasts the highest power rating in its class. This concentrated strength creates a stimulating impact that provides high rotational accuracy for quick & accurate treatment. For excellent direct visibility of the operation site without compromise, the stainless-steel body is safe in the hand and angled to the optimum degree.
Key Features of FX Plus Dental Handpiece with ARV:
- The NSK air turbine simulation techniques boost more power to the air turbine that supplies 30W of power.
- The new ARV technology helps to prevent reverse flow of debris into the hand-piece through water thus avoiding cross contamination.
- The Clean Head System has an anti-suck back mechanism that prevents the entry of blood and foreign matter from the oral cavity into the head through Air.
- The Air pressure regulating valve ensures a stable pressure supply to the head section of the hand-piece, avoiding unnecessary rotational pressure thus, increase the life of Cartridge.
- 25% harder ceramic bearing which greatly reduces the frictional wear and enhances the durability.
- One touch bur insertion with push button chuck mechanism for increased bur retention strength.
- Scratch resistance surface enhancement technology for a comfortable grip
- Quattro Spray ensure the better cooling effect avoiding the tissue necrosis.
- Power: 30 Watt
- Standard Head: Speed: 325,000-410,000 min-1,
Head Size: ø12.1 x H 13.3 mm
- Miniature Head: Speed: 380,000-450,000 min-1,
Head Size: ø10.6 x H 12.4 mm
- Body: Stainless steel
The handpiece is coupled with the dental chair directly through rotation clockwise. Bur is inserted and the handpiece is ready to use.