NSK Endomotor - Endomate TC2
NSK Endomate TC2, a cordless Endomotor with brilliant optimization and smart technology for effortless biomechanical preparation during root canal treatment. Ni-Ti rotary files should always be carried out with slow speed, low torque electric endodontic micromotor with decreasing gear ratio handpiece to provide a constant and accurate torque suitable for the canal undergoing endodontic therapy. Even during delicate root canal procedure, it helps the dentist to work easily with its cordless handpiece. It is compatible with the majority of mainstream file system brands. EndoMate TC2 Endo Motor comes with brilliant optimization, smart technology, and also a brushless motor for effortless and stress-free canal preparation with less noise, less vibration, and smooth functioning.
- Ergonomic Design: Stylish compact design and cordless handpiece that abolish the involvement of a cord to connect the handpiece to the main unit.
- Mini Head & Slim Neck: Enhanced visibility of the operation.
- Hygiene Maintenance: The cross-contamination between patients can effortlessly be maintained as the handpiece head is autoclavable at 135°C.
- Safety Function: Two kinds of Alarm sound, when pre-set torque value reaches 50% and 75% respectively, leads to safe & efficient root canal treatment. Also, the Auto-Reverse function reduces the risk of file breakage and conserves the canal anatomy.
- Program Setting: 5 pre-set user-defined programs (speed, Gear, torque) is already set in the endo motor.
- MPAS/MPA head: The Endo Mate TC2 along with MPAS head are fitted with an integrated probe ring that allows to use apex locator during the shaping of the canal to increase the precision of root canal treatment.
- Fast Charging in a Non-contact charging the station is only 90 minutes eliminates waiting time of the dentist.
- Max Torque- 4 Ncm (20:1 gear ratio)
- Max Speed- 100 – 2250 rpm
- Gear Ratio- 20:1, 16:1, 10:1 & 4:1
- Charge/ Continuous Use- 90 min/ 1.2 hours (depending on workload)
- Warranty- 1 year
- No of Programs- 5