Share your thoughts with other customers
NSK Endomotor - Endomate DT
- NSK Endomate DT is a highly reliable endodontic motor with an auto-reverse function and 6 head angle position of the handpiece for better accessibility.
- Push Type Ultra Miniature Head: attachment provides excellent visibility and access that helps the practitioner to completely focus on the patient and the procedure.
- NSK Endomotor Endomate DT increases efficiency and accuracy in root canal treatment
- Quick Joint of Handpiece Head: The fast release mechanism makes simple head exchange possible. The compact head enables the treatment site to be very clear.
- 6 Head Angle of the Handpiece Head: one can change the head angle to the optimal angle, depending on the location of the tooth on the treatment site
- Foot Pedal: The On/Off function of the micromotor is regulated through the simple finger switch on the handpiece. There is an optional provision of foot control to meet the requirement of the dentist.
Vendor : Unicorn
- Flat Large LCD Display: Enhances visibility and allows for user-friendly operations.
- Battery: Nickel-metal hydrate battery is rechargeable & durable.
- MPAS/MPA Head: It can be connected with the MPAS head and Ipex II apex locator for the real-time display of files inside the canal and increase the precision in root canal treatment.
- Handpiece Calibration: helps to decrease fluctuation in the rotation speed of the motor handpiece and the difference in torque by the contra-angle head.
- Autoclavable Contra-Angle: It helps in maintaining hygiene in the clinic by preventing contamination.
- Dimensions: W92 * D148 * H124 mm
- Weight: 456 gm
- No of programs: 9
- Gear Ratios: 20:1, 16:1, 10:1, 4:1, 1:1
- Max Torque: 7 Ncm (20:1 gear ratio)
- Charge / Continuous Use: 5 Hours / 2 Hours (Depending on workload)
- Power Supply: AC 230V/ 50Hz or Battery
- Max Speed: 100 – 13,000 rpm
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & Reviews
More from NSK