NSK Endomate DT With Woodpecker Dpex Apex Locator
NSK Endomate DT, a highly reliable endodontic motor with auto-reverse function and 6 head angle position of the handpiece for better accessibility. NSK Endomotor Endomate DT provides efficiency and accuracy in root canal treatment, also it is silent and comfortable for dental practitioners. Because of its ease of use, as well as the excellent visibility and access through the miniature contra-angle attachment, it helps the practitioner to completely focus on the patient and the procedure.
- Push Type Ultra Miniature Head: Enables quick and simple file switching during procedures. Outstanding visibility of the treatment field is provided by the compact head.
- Quick Joint of Handpiece Head: The fast release mechanism makes simple head exchange possible. The compact head enables the treatment site to be very clear.
- 6 Head Angle of the Handpiece Head: It is possible to change the head angle to the optimal angle, depending on the location of the tooth on the treatment site.
- Foot Pedal: The On/Off function of the micromotor is regulated through the simple finger switch on the handpiece. There is an optional provision of foot control to meet the requirement of the dentist.
- Flat LCD Display: Large LCD screen enhances the visibility whereas the flat the panel allows for user-friendly operations.
- Battery Operated: NSK Endomate DT battery is rechargeable & durable and can be used without connection to the AC power. It has nickel-metal hydrate batteries which can be refreshed very easily by the dental professional himself to improve the charging capacity of the Endomotor.
- MPAS/MPA Head: It can be connected with MPAS head and Ipex II apex locator for the real-time display of file inside the canal and increase the precision in root canal treatment.
- Handpiece Calibration: It can be done in Endomate DT manual to decrease fluctuation in the rotation speed of the motor handpiece and the difference in torque by contra-angle head.
- Autoclavable Contra-Angle: It helps in maintaining hygiene in the clinic by preventing the contamination.
- Dimensions: W92 D148 H124 mm
- Weight: 456 gm
- No of programs: 9
- Gear Ratios: 20:1, 16:1, 10:1, 4:1, 1:1
- Max Torque: 7 Ncm (20:1 gear ratio)
- Charge / Continuous Use: 5 Hours / 2 Hours (Depending on workload)
- Power Supply: AC 230V/ 50Hz or Battery
- Max Speed: 100 – 13,000 rpm