NLX Nano Micromotor
The NLX nano is as powerful as conventional micromotors and provides a wider variety of speeds, considering its small size and light weight. NLX Nano has been engineered to reduce weight and size in order to enhance the balance of the instrument and the engine in the hands of the clinician, eliminating fatigue during prolonged procedures.
The 180 ° Vector Control provides smooth and continuous control over the entire speed range.
It now provides 32,000 LUX*, natural daylight quality light, thanks to LED illumination, and ensures better vision, reducing fatigue during operations.
The NSK Red Ring handpiece along with NLX Nano combination improves the longevity and efficiency of the NLX Nano. It generates comparatively less Aerosol compared to any High-Speed Handpiece.
NSK Clinical Motors also have a blue non-retraction valve around the stem. It prevents reverse flow of debris into the handpiece thus avoiding cross contamination.
Key Features of NLX Nano Electric Motor:
- Wider clinical applications, Surgical applications, General application.
- The motor is more than 25% shorter and 20% lighter with other motors.
- Brushless Micromotor enhances the functionality with reduced heat generation, less noise and less vibration.
- Perfect balance just like the use of Air Turbine.
- Less Aerosol production
- Prevention from cross contamination
- Compatible contra-angle 1:5 increasing gear handpiece (Red Ring)
- Dimension Control Unit: W127×D149×H54mm
- Power Supply Control Unit: AC 28V 50/60 Hz
- Programs: General Application, Surgical Application
- Motor Type: Brushless Micromotor
- Max Torque: 3.4 Ncm
- Motor Speed: 2,000-40,000 min-1
- Weight: 61 g (motor only)
- Light: White LED
- Unit Weight: 485 g
- Motor Length: 31mm
Insert the air & water tubing line in the back side of the control box. The motor tubing is connected in the back side of the device. Attach the power cable and switch on the machine from behind. Attach the handpiece to the motor and adjust the speed as per the requirement.