Flare UV-C Sanitization Box - 22L (Make in India)
Flare UV Sanitization chamber manufactured under the “make-in-India” concept. It has been observed that some bacteria can survive up to 3 days on different surfaces, according to a study conducted by Harvard, CDC & Oxford. Flare UV box is based on UV-C sanitization technology to protect from various indirectly transmitted bacteria and infections.
The UV sanitizer UV-C light disinfection system that penetrates within the cells of the micro-organisms present on the surface of the objects using strong ultraviolet rays of wavelength 253.7nm for maximum microbicidal effect. UV-C light helps to disrupt the genetic material and in addition, radiation distorts the protein structure of RNA to prevent the replication of components. The UV-C light sanitizer box thus renders the item safe for further use.
In order to ensure a clean environment, a UV-C light disinfectant box is a practical solution for sanitizing a wide range of products.
Key Features of Flare UV-C Box:
- Safe and fast sanitization only in 90 sec.
- 360 Degree surface sanitization for effective removal of bacteria from the surface.
- Easy to transport due to its compact design.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance without any AMC.
- Chemical-free sanitization of various items including personal belongings e.g. wallet, keys, mobile phones, purse, mask, etc.
- Very SAFE for sanitization of fruits and vegetables that may carry many microbes on the surfaces.
- Highly durable Phillips UV-C Tube with 8,000 hours of life, which lasts for years together without a decrease in efficacy.
- Very convenient to use with Auto Cut off System
- Top loading sanitizer box, that increases the convenience to place objects inside the box for sanitization.
- Dimensions: L × B × H – 17.7 × 12 × 12 Inches
- Capacity: 21L
- Wavelength: 253.7 nm (Safest wavelength)
- Phillips UV-C Tubes – 2 nos. (One at top & one at the bottom)
- SS mirror-finished technology to enhance the UV intensity to 250 mJ/cm2
- Chamber material – rust-proof, heavy-gauge & epoxy coated MS sheet
Items to be Sanitized:
Flare UV-C Box can be used for surface sanitization of fruits, vegetables, packed food, stationery items (A4 Sheet, Stapler, Notepad, pen, small punching machine, pen stand) Baby diaper, baby milk bottle, cutlery(small plate, glass, cup, spoon, fork), ladies purse, accessories(Lunch box, folded umbrella), Baby toys, small teddy bears and many more as per the dimension of the box mentioned.
Operational Instructions of UV-C Sanitization Chamber:
Plugin the device. Switch the box on. Open the lid and place the items inside, those need to be sanitized. Then put the lid back and wait for 90 sec. After 90 sec the alarm sound will come which means the items are sanitized and now safe to remove and use.
Your Home Guard For Sanitization Big Space, More Sanitization One UVC Box, Safety Everywhere