Share your thoughts with other customers
Flashforge PA (Nylon) 3D Printer Filament (Transparent, 1.75mm)
Nylon is an incredibly strong, durable, and versatile 3D printing material making it perfect for intense and specific engineering projects. Flexible when thin, but with very high inter-layer adhesion, nylon lends itself well to things like living hinges and other functional parts. PA nylon has incredibly strong inter-layer adhesion, ensuring that your prints come out without cracks and splits, while still being very flexible when printed with thin walls. Nylons are classified in the family of polyamides, which is a polymer consisting of amides joined together by peptide bonds. For Fused Deposition Modeling, FDM, Nylon filament is a great material to use for 3D printing. The strength of the Nylon filament is remarkable, especially when using a higher fill setting.
- Good tenacity, impact strength is 10 times more than normal filament, and breaking elongation is 50 times more than normal filament.
- Good corrosion resistance tolerates most organic solvents.
- Good abrasive resistance.
- Good aging resistance.
- Build plate temp: no need heating build plate when printing models whose bottom are small. Build plate should be heated up to 80-110 when printing models whose bottom are large.
- Only one specification for now: 1.75mm, wire diameter range: 1.70-1.80mm.
- Printing temp range recommended: 220-260.
- Printing temp range recommended when printing mini or thin-wall models: 210-240.
- Printing temp range recommended when printing large models: 240-250.
- Printing speed: 60-90mm/s.
- Printing substrate: required.
- We suggest using perforated plate, not using heat resistant adhesive tape in order to reduce warping probability and ensure beauty and integrity of printing models.