Share your thoughts with other customers
Flashforge ABS 3D Printer Filament (White, 1.75mm)
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) has a long history in the 3D printing world. This material was one of the first plastics to be used with industrial 3D printers. Many years later, ABS is still a very popular material thanks to its low cost and good mechanical properties. ABS is known for its toughness and impact resistance, allowing you to print durable parts that will hold up to extra usage and wear. ABS also has a higher glass transition temperature, which means the material can withstand much higher temperatures before it begins to deform. This makes ABS a great choice for outdoor or high temperature applications.
- Products can be divided into two specifications according to line diameter, wire range of 1.75mm specification:
- 70-1.80mm, wire range of 3.00mm specification: 2.90-3.00mm.
- Printing temp range recommended: 220-240.
- Printing speed: 60-90mm/s. Build plate temp: 50-100.
- Build plate temp: 50-100.
- Printing substrate: required.
- We suggest using perforated plate, not using heat resistant adhesive tape in order to reduce warping probability and ensure beauty and integrity of printing models