ExtraOral Dental Suction - DS1000
ExtraOral Dental Suction - Dynamic DS1000 comes with powerful aerosol aspiration capacity to prevent aerosol transmitted viral infection and safe-guard clinical environment..
In dental clinic, doctors can use the ultrasonic scaler, 3-way syringe, high speed or low speed red ring handpiece that generate large quantities of aerosol in conjunction with bacteria & viruses such as saliva & blood.
ExtraOral Dental Suction - DS1000 Has The Below Key Points:
- Protection from all airborne transmitted infections e.g. Covid-19, SARS, Influenza etc.
- Strong suction power with 75mm wide suction pipe with high flow rate.
- High filtration performance with high grade HEPA & Activated Carbon Filter to assure clear exhaust air.
- Effective sterilization of aspirated air with UV-C light & Plasma Ion Generator to release purified air to the clinical environment.
- Effective positioning control and convenient movement with flexible & easy adjustable arms.
- Excellent thermal management for continuous operation.
- 99.95% air filtration with capability of filtering up to 0.3 micron.
- Activated Carbon Filter: Basic filtration of dust, pollen grains, large droplets etc.
- Grade 13 Primary HEPA filter: Effective filtration of ultrafine particles up to 0.3 micron.
- UV-C Light Sterilization: UV-C light of wavelength 254nm kills bacteria, virus etc.
- Plasma Ion Generator: The small microbes get deactivated by the positive & negative ions generated by plasma ion and release purified air.
- Grade 13 Secondary HEPA Filter: After the air gets sterilized, it again passes through the HEPA filters for the final filtration and release 99.95% clean air to the environment.
- Motor Power: 1200W
- High negative pressure: > - 10 Kpa
- Voltage / Frequency: AC 220V / 50 Hz
- Noise level: 65dB
- Suction Pressure: 3000 L/Min
- Dimensions: 325 ´ 325 ´ 760 mm
- Filter level: HEPA Grade 13 & Activated Carbon
- Efficiency: 99.95%
- UV-C Light: 6W
- Plasma Ion: Positive Ions – 100 millions/ mm3
Negative Ions – 80 millions/ mm3
Plug in the power cable. Switch on the main power button. Put the extraoral suction cup 4 – 12 inch near the face of the patient. You can also control the suction power through the suction regulator available on the main unit.