Woodpecker Scaler D5 Non Optic
Woodpecker D5 Scaler remove plaque and calculus from the tooth surface in the scaling procedure. This device meets all specifications of the dentist. Woodpecker DTE D5 Ultrasonic Scaler is a power-driven scaler that converts high frequency electrical energy into high-frequency sound waves to effectively remove all types’ stains and hard deposits.
- D5 Scaler has optic as well as a non-optic handpiece that increases the visibility & best adapted for clinical operations.
- Performs multiple functions i.e. General, Perio, Endo.
- D5 Scaler Handpiece is easily detachable and autoclavable at 134°C to prevent infection transmission.
- Automatic frequency tracking ensures the system still operates at the optimal frequency.
- Automatic degenerative feedback for constant power output and increased secured scaling for the patient.
- The cavitation effect that is created at the end of the scaling tip helps to clean the teeth easily without harming the gums or cingulum areas.
- Digitally monitored, the operation is easier and the scaling is performed more efficiently.
- CE & FDA certification for the quality makes this device a reliable one.
- The amplitude adjustment range is much broader, also the easy to control water switch make this scaler convenient to use.
- Athermic tips for soft & painless scaling
- Works on 3 modes: General, Perio & Endo
- Quality: Handpiece shell is made up of high-quality plastic from the USA
- Main unit input: 240V 50Hz
- Output Power: 3W – 20W
- Frequency: 28KHz – 30KHz
- Water pressure: 0.1 bar
- Main unit weight: 1 kg
- Dimensions: 188mm×159mm×81mm
- Warranty: 1 year on all parts of the product (Physical damage is not covered in any case)
WARRANTY* - 1 YEAR