Air Rotor Handpiece
Best dental deals bring to you dental air rotor handpieces at a reasonable price, also known as air turbines or high-speed handpieces. This is attached to the couplings in the dental chair to perform various dental procedures. This device uses compressed air to rotate at high speed. This is used to remove the decayed tooth, fractured restorations, sectioning of tooth, tooth preparations for various prostheses etc.
Types of Air rotors:
1 - Standard Head Air Rotor handpiece:
The most basic type of handpiece used in dental clinics by dental professionals. It has a standard head size that can be used inside the oral cavity of adults. It has greater torque and better cutting power.
2 – Mini Head Air Rotor Handpiece:
Specially crafted handpiece with miniature head size for easy insertion of the handpiece to the last molar region within the oral cavity. It also enhances the visibility of tooth and its parts in patients with trismus, peado patients, patients with TMJ disorders who have less mouth opening, etc. This head size provides optimum comfort and effortless operation to a dental professional.
3 – Optic Handpiece/ LED Handpiece:
Working inside the oral cavity involves adequate visibility, for which LED handpieces plays a vital role. The Fiber Optic cable or Cellular Glass Optic cable improves the visibility of the handpiece inside the oral cavity.
Here Are Some Key Features For Air rotor Handpieces:
- Excellent Durability or increased life span of dental air rotors.
- Superb functionality that makes the dentist work effortlessly without hand fatigue.
- Less noise and smooth vibration for better function.
- Improved grip to prevent slipping while working on the patient.
- The unicorn Denmart NSK handpieces come with push-button type rather than chuck type to make the bur switching easier.
- It has an anti-retraction valve to prevent the backflow of saliva or blood to prevent cross-contamination.
- Easy replaceable cartridges for non-stop working by a doctor.
- Better after-sale service by Unicorn Denmart team for handpiece cartridge replacement and other services.
How To Maintain an Air Rotor Dental Handpiece?
To maintain an efficient, productive dental practice, the proper functioning of the handpiece is crucial. You need to consider the list mentioned below to make your dental handpiece last longer:
- Maintain ideal pressure on the dental chair to maintain the handpiece i.e. 2.8 bar or 40 Psi. Higher air pressure does not imply better output in cutting.
- Prior to lubrication/ sterilization, careful cleaning of the handpiece prevents the handpiece from being damaged.
- For rigorous lubrication and cleansing of the internal parts of the handpiece like cartridge and bearings, bur should be removed first.
- Care should be taken to disinfect any fiber optic surfaces of the LED handpiece with cotton swab and alcohol to prevent debris from building up which can impact transmission of light.
Why You Should Buy Air Rotor From Best Dental Deals?
Best dental deals provide the best NSK Airrotor in India at affordable price. We also take care of the hygiene maintenance inside the dental clinic to provide a better environment for both doctors and staff. Being among the dental industry’s leading organizations, we are actively engaged in supplying air rotor handpiece of premium quality. Our dedicated service team actively responds to any query from the doctor regarding the working of a handpiece or maybe cartridge replacement so that dentist’s work should not be impeded.