The most essential equipment in a dental setup is Dental Chair. It is a central focus of the dental clinic for the patients, it works as a symbolic of your practice and the oral care and treatment they expect to receive from you. The Dental Chair of Runyes, Avyanna & Gnatus brand should be convenient enough for patient as well as dentist to meet all the requirements and complimentary to the clinic décor to enhance the growth of the practice.
Dental Chair Price List
|Type Of Dental Chair||BDD Special Price||Max Price|
|Avyanna Dental chair||₹157,000/piece||₹170,000/piece|
|Galaxy Plus Dental Chair||₹181,000/piece||₹190,000/piece|
|Gnatus Dental Chair - S200 F||₹176,000/piece||₹220,000/piece|
|Gnatus S300 H Dental Chair with Overhead Delivery Unit||₹240,000/piece||₹300,000/piece|
|Gnatus S400 H Dental Chair with Overhead Delivery Unit||₹280,000/piece||₹350,000/piece|
|Gnatus S500 H Dental Chair with Overhead Delivery Unit||₹440,000/piece||₹550,000/piece|
|Runyes Dental Chair - Innova Pad||₹259,999/piece||₹303,000/piece|
|Runyes Innova Gold Dental Chair||₹259,999/piece||₹325,800/piece|
|Star Dental Chair with Overhead Delivery Unit||₹158,000/piece||₹163,000/piece|
It is the most basic equipment that allows a dental professional to easily operate as well as a patient comfortably sits for the treatment.
Dental Chair Mostly Consists Of:
- Base: The base is the foundation of the chair that makes it more stable and rigid to withstand the load. It mainly includes of the floor box with all the lines those are required for functioning i.e. water, compressed air, drainage, electricity, RO line, HDMI Cable etc. The base material may differ from plastic to acrylic even polyurethane. It also comes with anti-skid function and anti-crushing function to save the time of the dentist and enhance the performance.
- Motor: Every dental chair for Dentist is equipped with a motor in the base. The motor can be an AC motor or DC motor. The motor helps with chair movements i.e. one motor helps with seat up and down movement. Another motor helps with backrest toe and fro movement.
- Foot Control: As a dentist performs various dental surgical procedures, the maintenance of hygiene inside the dental clinic also become essential. So, a foot control with dedicated switches to perform multiple functions provides a dental professional aseptic operation for the safety of the patients. In some dental chairs, the foot control is also equipped with chip air and chip water function to replace the 3-way syringe usage in dental procedure and saves the time of the dentist.
- Upholstery: A dental chair’s upholstery is the main attraction point. It is also the main sitting area of the patient. The designing of the upholstery is done in a way that it should provide a patient with maximum comfort during long dental procedure. It is available with many colors to match the clinic interiors and give a rich look to the clinic. The upholstery consists of the seat, backrest and headrest. The headrest come with double articulation to provide comfort to both paedo and handicapped patients. It also comes with synchronization function i.e. simultaneous movement of the seat and the backrest to avoid self-adjustment of the patient during chair movements. The chair synchronization also helps in maintaining the Trendelenburg position during dental emergencies for patient recovery from syncope. Upholstery seat takes care of the support to the patient’s spine to prevent back pain during sitting for longer period.
- Assistant Arm: Some have the availability of an extra assistant arm to provide “Four handed Dentistry” to the doctor for faster treatment. The assistant arm has the aspiration system for the removal of the oral fluids, blood or water from the patient’s oral cavity to improve the visibility of the operation field.
- Water Unit: This has all the water controlling system. For patient’s spitting during dental procedure, a spittoon is attached to the water unit. Proximity sensor-based spittoon water control system is also available in some dental chairs. The water to the handpiece comes from a distilled water bottle attached to the water unit.
- Delivery Unit: It comes with either traditional or underhanging type otherwise advanced or overhanging type. This delivery unit has the points for air rotor to attach the handpiece, 3-way syringe. In a few dental chairs, there is option for inbuilt scaler. A small x-ray viewer for IOPA X-ray film and control panel to set chair programs and chair functions along with-it controlling water unit also available.
- Dental Chair Light: It is used to enhance the visibility inside the oral cavity by illumination. It may come with LED system or Halogen. Now-a-days the advanced dental chairs come with LED system with intensity control and sensor based to ease the work of the dentist and provide a contamination free environment to the dental professional.
- Dentist’s Stool: The dentist’s stool is where a dentist sits and performs all the procedures. To enhance the comfortability of the dentist the dentist’s stool also come with certain adjustments e.g. back adjustment or height adjustment.
We have a wide range of dental chairs from renowned global brands with advanced features and reasonable price, also available with packages for a dental professional to choose online and get the best dental chair online in India delivered without any hassle to the clinic.