Woodpecker Scaler D3
DTE D3 Optic scaler in economical range with piezoelectric technology that provides comfortable scaling and enhances the patient experience. Woodpecker scaler D3 of DTE is a very durable product. This ultrasonic scaler device uses electrical energy & produces high-frequency ultrasonic vibration with cavitation effect on the tip for the effective elimination of stains & calculus from the tooth surface. It comes with a few key points that make this device one of the most desirable products among Indian Dentists.
- A very easy to operate control panel for dental practitioners.
- DTE D3 Scaler handpiece for better visibility of the dentist to the operational field.
- A slim shank handpiece that is easily detachable & autoclavable to prevent cross-contamination & maintenance of hygiene in the dental office.
- A range of powers on the control panel to choose the right power for the treatment that makes the procedure painless and comfortable.
- Athermic stainless steel tips that run very softly on the tooth surface & do not damage the gums & enamel.
- Automatic frequency tracking makes the hard deposits easy to extract from the tooth surface & ensures successful scaling.
- Automatic degenerative feedback system to provide constant power to the device.
- Microcomputer controlled ensures the effective working of the unit.
- The handpiece material manufactured in America that is known as plastic aero components in Europe & America, which is certified FDA & NSF.
- Compact design and lightweight for easy installation with the dental unit.
- 2 modes: General & Perio
- 5 tips: 3 general scaling, 1 Perio & 1 stain removal
- Main unit input: 24V 50HzHz 1.3A
- Water pressure: 0.1bar ~ 5bar (0.01MPa ~ 0.5MPa)
- Main unit weight: 1kg
- Dimensions: 198mm×134mm×80mm
- Warranty: 1 year on all parts of the product (Physical damage is not covered in any case)
- Output power: 3W-20W