Corona UV-C Handheld Sanitizer
For quick & easy sanitization of bigger objects and prevent the indirect transmission of any type of bacteria & virus, a portable handheld device with UV-C technology plays an important role. UV-C Handheld Sanitizer emits UV-C light of 253.7 nm which can destroy the bacteria & virus by attacking the protein arrangements in the DNA/RNA genetic material and provide 4 log sanitization i.e. 99.99%. It can effectively kill any virus and help us stay protected. It is a “Make in India” product for daily use in offices, homes, restaurants, shops, hotels, clinics & hospitals, etc.
Key Features Of Handheld UV Sanitizer:
- Plug and play installation without any the need for any service personnel and also easy to operate
- Certified Phillips UV-C tube of 8000 hours life without compromising the efficacy of the tube and easy replacement with minimum cost
- Effective sanitization in only 45 sec saves time for the user
- Can be used for the sanitization of the chair, table, laptop, doorknob, sofa, bed, files, baby toys, cutlery sets, trays, telephone, shoes, suitcases & many more.
- 100% portable, lightweight, easy to use & easy to handle.
Phillips UV-C Tube
1 No. (8W Power)
SS mirror-finished technology to increase the intensity of the light for better sanitization
Operational Instructions for Handheld Sanitizer:
Plugin the power cable. Switch on the power button. Keep the handheld device closer to the surface to be sanitized i.e. up to 2 cm. Roll the device over all the surface for only 45 sec and then switch it off. Take out the power cable when not in use.