You have registered yourself successfully
Thank you for registering with Best Dental Deals!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
Logged off successfully!
We are offering the best model of suction unit which is GNATUS Biovac Sec New Motorized Suction at best price. Basically, the GNATUS Biovac Sec was designed for a high-powered suction that absorbs efficiency saliva and residues, using a technology that dispenses water in the vacuum generation system, besides it supplying the needs of bio safety in general dental practice. With this technology, the concern with water consumption it’s dispensable, considering this zero consumption. Without the retainers use or mechanical seals, which usually has the same retention or sealing function, the Biovac secs dispense the routine maintenance remission on these agents, unconcerned the customers with water or leaks levels.
- Very low noise level
- Made in steel structure
- Does not bother the patient nor the dentist
- It can be installed up to 7 meters from the point of suction, keeping its performance
- Drains by gravity - can be connected directly to the common sewer
- Does not present air return in the pipe because it has no pressure in the sewer
- Power consumption less than 0.45kwh
- Anti-Vibration System with cushion for fixing the engine & rubber feet
- Easy access to the debris filler separator
- Level sensors - Controls the level of the reservoir, avoiding overflow
- Reservoir with 1 Litre capacity
- Serves upto 3 offices
- Efficiently drains the blood, saliva ,tissue debris
- Gives full control of operational field with instant drainage thus increasing the efficiency of the dental surgeon
|Classification of equipment as per standard IEC 60601-1||Protection against Electric Shock - Type BF and Class II Equipment|
|Protection against dangerous ingress of water||IPX 0|
|Mode of Operation||Continuous operation|
|Reservoir capacity||1 L|
|Maximum vacuum||110 mmHg|
|Noise besides the equipment||74 db (A)|
|Air displacement||Upper to 380 L/min|
|Voltage and power frequency||220/240 V and 50/60 Hz|
|Control voltage||24 V~|
|Motor power||1/2 HP - 0,37 KW|
|Dry BV total power||770 VA|
|Rated current||3.2/3.5 A (220/240 V)|
|Net weight||29.200 Kg|
|Gross weight||34.200 Kg|
- 1 Year