Share your thoughts with other customers
Biolase Surgical Tip (E2-200um, E3-300um, E4-400um)
Laser energy must be focused at the end of the laser tips for localised soft tissue removal. This requires depositing the absorptive material at the end of the tip called tip initiation. After Tip initiation the Laser energy absorbs in this material allowing ineffective soft tissue removal. Thus, laser tips and their selection play a very important role in the treatment of Soft Tissue Laser clinical cases.
- Biolase Laser Tips are autoclavable and single-use tips. It is available in various diameters and lengths to perform multiple treatments with Dental Laser.
- These laser tips are color-coded that allows the user to quickly identify tips. Like white tips for Surgical with a diameter of 400 microns, the blue color tips for Perio comes with a diameter of 300 micron and Yellow color for Endo with 200 microns.
- For the operator's ease and successful laser surgery, the Laser tips also come in different variants of length like 4mm, 7mm,9mm,14mm.
- Bendable in any direction
- Easy to install in Handpiece.
- Available in Various Diameter & Length
- Colour Coding for quick identify tips
Surgical Tips: E4-4mm,7mm, 9mm
Perio Tips: E3-4mm,7mm, 9mm
Endo Tips: E2- 14mm.
Ratings & Reviews
Biolase Laser Surgical Tip for Epic X and i-Lase (Surgery Tips Kit)Special Price ₹2,946.00 Regular Price ₹2,970.00
Biolase Laser Surgical Tip for Epic X and i-Lase (Endo Tip)Special Price ₹2,946.00 Regular Price ₹2,970.00
Biolase Laser Surgical Tip for Epic X and i-Lase (Perio Tips Kit)Special Price ₹2,946.00 Regular Price ₹2,970.00