Share your thoughts with other customers
Biolase Soft Tissue Diode Laser - EPIC X
- 940nm superior diode wavelength for faster and precise cutting along with better coagulation.
- Comfort Pulse, a distinctive feature that enhances patient comfort as it prevents overtemperature of surrounding tissues and reduces the risk of “Tissue Charring”.
- “3-in-1” Device that can intelligently help you to choose the surgical procedure from the list of 14 most commonly performed surgeries using a touch screen. Along with this tooth bleaching and pain, therapy makes this a multi-purpose device.
- Faster treatment and 3D healing for patient comfort.
Epic X diode laser system, imported from Biolase USA. Biolase is devoted to delivering the industry with the finest standards and the most robust dental lasers. Unicorn Denmart is the sole distributor of Biolase in India to provide every Indian dentist the extensive sales & service support and to make this process even easier, this is also available online in the best dental deals at a very decent price.
Epic X diode laser is devoted to delivering the industry with the finest standards and the most robust dental laser. Along with various soft tissue surgical procedures, it is also used to provide temporary relief from minor pain by using pain therapy options in the device. As a semiconductor medium, it uses a solid-state diode to produce invisible infrared radiation. Various tips are designed for implementation in various surgical operations. This equipment is powered through a wireless Bluetooth foot pedal to carry out aseptic operations and enhanced comfort because of the wireless design.
Use of Epic X for Various Clinical Operations:
Soft Tissue Surgery:
- Excisional and incisional biopsies
- Exposure of unerupted tooth
- Fibroma removal
- Gingivectomy, gingivoplasty, and gingival troughing
- Frenectomy or frenotomy
- Hemostasis and coagulation
- Soft tissue crown lengthening
- Herpetic or aphthous ulcer of the oral mucosa
- Laser soft tissue curettage
- Laser removal of diseased, infected, or necrosed soft tissue within perio pocket.
- Sulcular debridement
Light activation of bleaching materials for teeth whitening procedure (Laser-Assisted)
Topical heating or elevation of tissue temperature, increase local blood circulation to provide temporary relief & relaxation of muscle in minor muscular pain or joint pain. It can be used for procedures like joint pain and stiffness, minor arthritis pain, muscle spasm, minor sprains or strains, muscular back pain.
- Total Wireless laser for easy portability between operatories.
- Faster absorption in the targeted tissue and better ablation.
- Brighter smiles and considerable changes in the shade of the tooth with a single-visit tooth whitening procedure in just 20 min chairside time.
- Pre-initiated tips for assurance of lesser time required to do the surgery.
- Dimensions:14.5 cm x 11.2 cm x 16.5 cm
- Procedures:14 Pre-Set & 6 customizable
- Operating Voltage:100V – 240V at 1.5A
- Medium:InGaAsP Semi-conductor diode
- Laser Classification:IV
- Wavelength:940 ± 10nm
- Max Power Output: 10W
- Power Accuracy: ± 20%
- Power Modes:Continuous, Pulse modulation
- Fiber Tips Diameters:200µm, 300 µm, 400µm
- Pulse Duration:0.01 ms – 20 ms
- Pulse interval:0.04 ms – 20 ms
- Pulse repetition Rate:Up to 20 KHz
- Surgical Handpiece - 400 µm (maximum in contact mode)
- Deep Tissue Handpiece- 30 mm diameter = 7.1 cm2 area
- Whitening Handpiece- Rectangular 35 mm x 8 mm = 2.8 cm2
- NOHD- 4.77 meters
- Beam Divergence - 8 - 22° per side angle
- Standard Fiber Cable Length- 5 feet (1.524 meters)
Operational Instructions Of Biolase Epic X:
- Plug the cord into the wall outlet for the device to be switched on. Turn the power switch at the rear of the console to the ON ( I ) position. The “BIOLASE” logo screen will appear. After three (3) seconds the Epic X “Welcome” screen will be displayed. Enter the three-digit access code using the touch screen. The access key code is 888 and waits 3 seconds to revert back to the Welcome screen, then re-enter the correct code. The system will go to the HOME screen which identifies three Procedure categories to choose from Soft Tissue, Whitening, Pain Therapy.
- Verify that the Footswitch and laser console are paired; a blue LED indicator light on the laser console will blink when pairing is established. The laser and Footswitch are shipped already paired.
- Pressing and holding the CONTROL button for approximately two (2) seconds will allow the transition from Standby or Ready mode to Sleep mode. Note that you will not be allowed to go into Ready mode unless you have chosen a treatment module on the HOME screen.
- Pulse mode selection graphically indicates whether the system is in Continuous mode or in Pulse mode.
- In Continuous mode, laser power is constantly delivered when the laser console is in Ready mode and the wireless Footswitch is activated.
- In Pulse mode (CP0, CP1, CP2 &P3), laser power is delivered in repetitive pulses, controlled by the Pulse Length and Pulse Interval settings. Pressing the Pulse mode button will allow switching between Pulsed and Continuous modes.
- For soft tissue procedures, press the “Soft-Tissue Icon” on the home screen, choose the procedure through the “Up” or “Down” button, and select.
- For bleaching procedure, the program is pre-set in the device (7W, CW, 30 sec)for which dental bleaching handpiece along with LaserwhiteTM 20 Whitening Gel Kit is required.
- For pain therapy, the default setting program in Epic X 2.75W, 10 minutes, with the spot size at 30mm. Power can be adjusted from 2.75W to 4W max, as appropriate, based on the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Scale. Always start at the lowest power setting and increase as necessary.
Ratings & Reviews
Biolase Laser Surgical Tip for Epic X and i-Lase (Perio Tips Kit)Special Price ₹2,946.00 Regular Price ₹2,970.00
Biolase Laser Surgical Tip for Epic X and i-Lase (Surgery Tips Kit)Special Price ₹2,946.00 Regular Price ₹2,970.00
Biolase Laser White20 GelSpecial Price ₹5,780.00 Regular Price ₹7,000.00
Biolase Surgical Tip (E2-200um, E3-300um, E4-400um)Special Price ₹990.00 Regular Price ₹1,100.00
Biolase Laser Surgical Tip for Epic X and i-Lase (Endo Tip)Special Price ₹2,946.00 Regular Price ₹2,970.00