Biolase Laser White20 Gel
The BIOLASE LaserWhite20 whitening gel is a patented dental whitening solution that works in combination with the Epicx 940 nm laser system. The laser activates the LaserWhite20TM whitening gel via a specialized hand piece and delivery system. The whitening gel was created using chromophore technology and is compatible with Biolase diode laser systems.
The Epic X 940 nm laser systems are intended for use only by dentists in combination with the LaserWhite20 whitening gel for partial and full-arch whitening procedures. It can be used in cases where one or more teeth need to be lightened.
- It is safe and effective
- It is an excellent way to bleach and whiten dark, yellowed, or discolored teeth with both extrinsic and intrinsic staining.
- Less chair side time less than 20 minutes to complete the process.
- Dramatically, shades change, ranging from six to twelve shades of improvement .
Precautions to be taken:
A week before the LaserWhite20 whitening procedure, a dental scaling to remove any subgingival calculus and a prophylaxis is recommended. Additionally, prior to using the whitening system, surface plaque and stains should be cleaned with a pumice (non-glycerine based). Based on the type of stain, enamel thickness, tooth structure, and age, the degree of whitening differs from patient to patient.
LaserWhite20 Gel Package
Each kit contains everything needed for one complete whitening procedure:
- 1 syringe of whitening base gel
- 1 syringe of activator gel
- 1 syringe of liquid dam
- 1 syringe of desensitizer
- 5 brushed applicator tips
- 2 applicator tips
- 2 syringe caps
- 1 disposable clear cap for the whitening handpiece
- Instructions for use